A new data update V 1.16 is available
This new data update includes the following changes:
- SI-Unitsadded to tables
- SMD Metric and Imperial Size codes(such as 0402,0805 etc) added
- About 60 different Toroid types added including specification and Al value (Soon, there will also be a separate tool to calculate coils with Toroids)
- Glossarywas updated
- Displayport and Mini-DisplayportSocket added
- 28 Fiber Adapters and Connectors with their specifications added
- Some translations corrected
- Some wrong terms corrected
I have some more data available to update but that requires the new app version I am currently working on. Hopefully I will get my iPhone 5 next week so I can perform final tests with the new app version. It is already working on the simulator but I like to perform a physical test.
If you have difficulties to update (either the app on the app store or the data update from inside the app), please contact me. I promise to help as there is no reason why one of those updates should not work. I can’t repeat often enough, if you just write a review, I can’t help.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
As it was complained that my app contains too many European traits, I would love to know where this is the case. I tried my best to create an international app but my main focus is and will be the US. So if there is something contained that is not feasible for the US, please somebody let me know and I promise to change that.
Thanks again for your support.
Kind regards, Marcus