The new Update 11.20 of Electronic Toolbox and RF-Toolbox for iOS has been released.
This Update contains the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved behavior in slow network conditions while checking for updates
- Support for the new iOS 11 File Sharer for Circuit Diagrams
- Improvements for the iPhone X
- TIP102, LM13700 and other components added (Electronic Toolbox only)
- New setting for even smaller Icons
- Improved Circuit Editor
- Corrections and additions to some component databases
- Changes, necessary for iOS 11.3
Some people reported issued in poor network situations where the App doesn’t start quickly or appear to not start at all. This was due to the included update check which had a very long timeout. This has now been improved by reducing the timeout values and by reducing the number of checks.
Besides the changes and improvements listed above, there were again many changes “under the hood” so chances are that these changes may cause some new bugs, even though this update has been tested by Beta Users (Thank you!!!) for several weeks. If you are experiencing bugs, please contact me so I can fix them.