A new update 6.01.01 is available
Fortunately Apple has released my new Update 6.01.01 of RF Toolbox.
This update contains the following new tools:
- An Antenna calculation tool
- An Active Filter calculation tool
Also, two tools from Electronic Toolbox have been added:
- A Wire ampacity or Cable length calculation tool
- A Delta / Star calculation tool
In addition, the following improvements have been implemented:
- Diameters can now also be entered in AWG (e.g. in the skin depth calculation)
- In the Crosstalk tool, rise time can now be entered in time or frequency
- Documents such as data sheets can now be opened and viewed in any other app on your device even in iBooks
- Decibel values can now even be entered with negative values when the special keyboard is switched on
- Resistor 1 of in the Voltage regulator tool can now be modified (again)
- More accuracy (digits after the decimal point) for the Measurements tool
PLEASE NOTE, along with this update, also a data update has been released. Please don’t forget to install the data update. For this, just press the “Check for update now” button in the settings screen of the app. The order of the installation (data update or app update) does not matter.
If you find an issue, have a new idea or if you are missing something, just let me know. Please just use the Support button in my app or on the app store.
If you like to support me, please don’t forget to write or update your review as it is only valid for the current version.
Thanks again for all your mails and support.